Important: The Coalition for Children Affected by AIDS:
- does not provide funding;
- does not refer individuals, organizations or projects to funders (funder-members each have their own guidelines, available on their websites);
- does not partner with, sponsor or endorse local projects;
- does not refer individuals to scholarships to attend conferences;
- does not operate a list-serve or send out a newsletter. If your primary interest is receiving information about early child development and HIV/AIDS, then you are best to sign up for the Better Care Network’s newsletter (http://www.crin.org/BCN/Newsletter.asp).
The Coalition works, in part, because we are small and nimble. All technical expert members are on the Coalition for historical reasons or because they represent a broader network of organizations. Our membership is by invitation only an we are not currently expanding it.
To contact John Miller, Coalition Director, please write to him:
john.miller AT ccaba.org
Snail-mail: The Coalition Secretariat
400 Wellesley Street East
Toronto, ON M4X 1H6